I was pleasantly surprised a couple of days ago when I received a nomination for the Liebster Award from Leo’s Mom On The Run who’s blog I enjoy reading and I’ve learned a lot from lately. Mind you I had no idea what the award was, but the fact that anyone would take the time to nominate me for any award is super exciting and humbling.
So I looked it up. The Liebster Award is an award for new bloggers whom you think have put time and effort into developing their blogs and whom you think deserved to be noticed. You get asked a set of 11 questions. After answering those questions, you nominate 11 bloggers and ask them 11 questions as well.
So here we are with the answers to my questions. I hope you’re ready for it!
- Why did you start blogging?—-> My main reason to start blogging was to hold myself accountable of my progress in my journey to a better me as I run, and perform various activities to maintain a healthy lifestyle. I also wanted to share my story to inspire other women out there to do the same. I wanted people to know that they can achieve anything they set their mind to no matter how hectic life can get.
- If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be and why?—-> If I could be anywhere right now it would on a beautiful island relaxing on the beach with white sands and clear water, eating grilled goat, fried plantains and pikliz, and sipping on some margaritas (haha). That sounds like a trip to my country Haiti. It is my happy place.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?—-> Wow, 5 years from now I see myself married to the love of my life, living in a beach house and running by the beach in the morning as I do now 🙂
- It’s a miserable day outside and you have to keep yourself occupied, what do you do?——-> My guilty pleasure: I would be watching back to back episodes of the Housewives (Atlanta, Beverly Hills), or on my laptop looking at running articles to help better my running, or blogging.
- What would you name your autobiography?—–>“My Life, Your Inspiration” because I feel like my story can inspire many, not just when it comes to fitness and health, but also in other aspects.
- What is the best compliment you have ever received and how did that make you feel?—–> I’ve been told by a few people that when I smile the whole room becomes brighter. It made me feel great because my smile is a reflection of who I am. If my smile brightens a room, me as a whole can brighten the world.
- What is your favorite beauty/fashion related item?——> Skinny Jeans and Lipstick. I’m not one to wear a lot of make up, but a great lipstick will seal the deal for me.
- What animal best represents you?—–> Butterfly. I do feel like my evolution is that of a butterfly. Right now I am at the stage where my wings are coming out and I am slowly embracing the person I am becoming.
- What is your idea of a perfect day?—-> A perfect day is a sunny day where I can go a run in a fair weather (preferably in the mid 70’s), have the people I love by my side to share good food/drinks, and talk about everything and nothing. The perfect day is also spending time with my boyfriend and just enjoy each other’s company.
- Who are your favorite YouTubers to binge watch?—–> I don’t use Youtube enough to have any favorites. If you had asked about Instagram, this would’ve been a different answer. Lol
- If you could time travel, would you go back into the past or ahead to the future?—-> I would go back to the past when I had no worries in the world. My only job then was to get good grades and be respectful to my elders 🙂
Here you have it guys! Thanks Again Christelcee from Leo’s Mom On the Run for the nomination. I truly enjoy your blog. I appreciate you recognizing mine. Now time to nominate some awesome ladies who have taken the time to create great blogs.
Here are your questions ladies!
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your passion?
- What is your idea of a perfect day?
- If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be and why?
- Who are your favorite Instagramers?
- Name one thing you can’t leave without
- What is your favorite workout clothes brand?
- What is your favorite sport?
- It’s a miserable day outside and you have to keep yourself occupied, what do you do?
- What animal best represents you and why?
- If you could time travel, would you go back into the past or ahead to the future?